Shining Your Light

Shining your light to provide direction so others can find their way is important, but when the light is only lit to shine one direction, it loses its effect…

There’s no such thing as one direction to wake up to remove the blocks so your light can shine. It’s just about impossible to see exactly what another person‘s light is because no one has the same exact direction in the waking up process. The way some people push their waking up process as being the only way makes it pretty much useless. This is not to say this isn’t the way it is for that person, but that’s their experience and it’s very unlikely that two people let alone many have the same experiences. I know for me I just try to show people how to look inward so they can come to their own conclusions what works for them. I doubt anyone went through exactly what I did to get to the place I’m in now so why would I expect anyone to see things as I do.

I’ve found there are as many ways to love as there people in the world and none of them are necessarily wrong. I don’t know and don’t really care what others do, it’s not my place to judge. Although I understand the conditioning in place controls most, love should be the barometer to see the value of what you’re doing. To me the bottom line is to show love and respect to everyone, even if their way is not something I’ve experienced. The only reason someone shares something is because it’s what’s in place. Its not up to me to judge it, but it is up to me to watch my own actions and make sure they’re of love because if they’re not it will dim the light that others may see shining…

No comments:

Post a Comment