Delusional Base

A mind based in delusions can’t be fixed with the same deluded mind. It’s not that truth has to be known to change this, but the delusions will have to be understood if they’re to stop their controlling ways…

It’s very difficult to explain truth because there’s so many different versions of it. Instead of trying to prove what truth is, let’s explore delusions. A delusion is something that have no real facts at its base. Perceptions aren’t factual, they’re usually made up by the perceiver to suit some sort of delusional belief. Im often asked if I believe in God, I answer that I believe in the energy of what I know which is based in the facts of what I’ve experienced. That’s why I share only what I’ve experienced. I don’t see the benefit of making up a story about something to suit a delusional base. In my case I know love is more beneficial than hate, patience more beneficial than impatience, kindness is better than being rude. I learned what the blocks are to living a factual not delusional existence so my life is of maximum benefits to myself and to all beings. Truth will be understood when the delusions are understood.

To me, the biggest delusion in place is that things will satisfy you, this is reinforced everyday. It’s a delusion which is at the core of the entire misaligned society. It creates all the issues in society. Religious sects all claim to have the truth, no facts, just their truth. Politicians try to fix corruption problems based in corruption solutions. The entire entertainment and sports industry are based in a delusion that creates the impression of them and us; this creates separation in our society not unity. There’s also the delusion of social and career status. Delusion after delusion, and what happens to a society when delusion is its base, it becomes delusional. Not because it wants to, and not because it can’t know the truth, it’s simple because it doesn’t understand the delusions in place…

No comments:

Post a Comment