Life Happens

Living in a house and being stuck on the inside because of being unaware there’s an outside is like a person who thinks life is what goes on between your ears…

Someone mentioned to me in a post about being stuck in the rut of wanting life to be different. My reply was this: You’re only stuck when you live in the space between your ears. As the road to happy destiny is trudged, your conditioning slowly changes, but contentment shouldn’t be based on this change. I’ve come to an understanding of life that it’s perfect when it’s accepted as it is; it’s perfect in its imperfections. Until this was understood my searching for perfection remained in place. That’s what one’s search is really all about anyway; trying to have things how they are wanted.

For me my searching ended when I understood my conditioning is not me. I don’t try to be anything or achieve a certain state, I am what I am. This is my place of peace and the great thing about this is it’s not dependent on anything. Read your books, sit in meditation, go to the gym, do yoga and what not, but none of these things nor will anything else stop the searching, that’s until it’s realized what’s here right now is what you are searching for…

No comments:

Post a Comment