Denying I Am

The only reason I Am is denied is because there’s a thought life isn't good enough so it needs to be changed to what is deemed as pleasant; the I want, what I want, when I want it mind...

The greatest challenge in waking up is being able to just be with I Am, adding nothing, taking nothing away. When there’s awareness of this even for one second, liberation follows. There's no proving yourself in the I Am, the Conditioned Mind will deny this and at first this will be strong, but as time goes on and I Am stands unshaken, the denying will lessen as it loses energy. But conditioning is in place to strengthen the grip that makes one attach to everything except I Am. This attachment comes in many shapes and forms and they are the norm of what the world offers, but the world is misleading in what it offers. It promises liberation, but it doesn't make good on it. It may give you all the stuff that it says is needed for liberation, but even if one attains the whole world but loses themselves, they have attained nothing, especially liberation.

Space needs to created between I Am and your story, the more space there is the more liberation there will be. It's simple math, the more you spend time in the space of I Am the more love there will be in your life. Many lives are lived with denying energy without even realizing it's occurring. Anytime a story is added to I Am true love of the heart is being denied. This is when the Conditioned Mind takes over to make up a story of what needs to be reached for so life can be pleasant. After all the only reason something is denied is because there’s a thought the present moment isn't good enough so it needs to be changed to what is deemed as pleasant; the I want, what I want, when I want it mind. In the space of I Am nothing needs to be added because nothing needs to be different so in this space there's the understanding I Am is enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment