From the Heart

When the Conditioned Mind controls life there’s all kinds of self serving agendas, and because they don’t really enhance life in the way that’s wanted more agendas are created with more dissatisfied results… It’s more important why something is done and the energy behind it than the actual doing. Why are you doing what you’re doing is the most important question to ask yourself Why do I write an article everyday and post it on over seventy social media sites? I have been told I do it to satisfy my ego and although the Conditioned Mind is tricky, I know this isn’t why. When I first began writing and posting, it started out as the short blurb; they are at the beginning of the articles. Someone asked me where I got the info from and the answer was they come from within me as I live my daily life. I was asked if I could write it down and post the article after the blurb. To be honest I thought it would be a good way to further expand on sharing the insights that we’re and are revealed to me. I was always ok with if they’re read and don’t resonate with people that’s just the way it is. I was not going to allow the gift of writing to become a burden to me. For me this is the way to view life, I share from the love that has arisen in my heart and there’s no attachment to any results. I’m clear on what I do and why it’s done; this is freeing. There’s no need to become anything other than what I am. It’s important to be clear on this because it will allow what is done to be truly from the flow of the heart. Mostly when life is lived from the head, there’s all kinds of self serving agendas and results placed upon these agendas, but they don’t really enhance life in the way one is looking for so more agendas are created with more dissatisfied results. Living from the heart doesn’t take this nonsense energy so it’s why when one lives from the heart it’s mostly from love. Be clear on why what is done is done and if it isn’t from the heart, ask yourself why…

No comments:

Post a Comment