Led by Truth

There’s no suffering in the space of truth because there’s no attachment so being aware of your “I” attachment and not holding onto it allows truth to be the direction that leads your life…


The struggle one has with life is strictly mind based and it’s because there’s no structure to the mind. Being led by the mind is equivalent to your life being a house of cards and we all know what happens when the first wind comes. Often mind based information is held onto which keeps you entrapped to the mind. I know how deeply ingrained the conditioning is and I know sometimes I may come on strong, but it’s only because what has been revealed to me simply can’t be ignored.


There are basically two directions that lead the mind. One is lies (suffering), the other is truth (non suffering) and these manifest in many ways. The core of suffering is attachment to “I” (lies), this direction leads to greed, envy, anger, pride, desire, doubt, restlessness, regret and so on. You can see how these lies will cause suffering, so if this is the direction that leads your mind, you will suffer. The other direction is truth, which leads to kindness, generosity, love, compassion, empathy, understanding, stillness, and so on. I’m sure you can see how these don’t cause suffering. Make no mistake though, one will still encounter the possibility of the lies even with being led by truth because of how ingrained the conditioning is, but if attachment to “I” isn’t in place the lies won’t be in place. To me the key is being aware of the “I” attachments and not holding onto them. Without “I” the direction that leads your life will be from truth and there’s no suffering in this space because truth simply doesn’t lie as there’s no “I” to do so…


No comments:

Post a Comment