Beyond "I Self"

If you’re stuck in an “I Self” based existence, you’re being held captive by an “I Self” based world. This is a prison you will only be released from by going beyond your “I Self” into the eternal space of Now…

You cannot have a problem in your life that isn’t created by your “I Self”. This doesn’t mean things that happen are always beneficial, but regardless of what happens, it’s your “I Self” that makes something a problem. Lots of things happen throughout the day and each time there’s a choice to make it a problem or not. Everyone has this choice, it just takes a certain amount of awareness for this to be seen. What awareness does is it slows down the thought process that runs continuously. This slowing down is the beginning of truth arising; without the slowing the necessary quietness that allows this will not happen.

If the “I Self” is the base of your existence noise will be the base of your decisions. This will not allow you to watch the nonsense of the Conditioned Mind. If this nonsense isn’t seen, the mind will never slow down and there won’t be any Now space created. When life is “I Self“ based (unconscious) it’s as though life is a struggle. When the mind slows down, you can see how it’s the Conditioned Mind that takes everything that happens and makes it problematic. This revelation will assist in breaking free of the hold your “I Self” has over you and you’ll be able to see that you’re not the “I Self” you’re beyond it (consciousness). This doesn’t mean unpleasant things won’t happen, on the contrary life will still happen, you just won’t allow yourself to make it a problem. When this occurs and you have no created problems the next step in the process of going beyond an “I Self” existence is to go into the eternal space of Now…

No comments:

Post a Comment