Source Energy

Separation from others occurs when the source energy is made into a story because it becomes my story and there’s no connection when one comes from energy to self serve…

The are so many names for source energy, to me what’s important is what’s produced by connecting with it. It’s not a concern of mine what it’s called because words limit it and put it in a so called box. This source energy is what led me from my self destructive behavior and it continues to lead me even when “I” takes hold of some self serving behavior. This is why we’re our own obstacle because it all has to do with the source energy connection to the present moment; very few live there. The more when can be present and observe the stillness of the moment, the more chance there is to connect with source energy. This doesn’t take a belief in something to allow this connection, all it takes is an awakened heart to see that a belief actually blocks the connection to source energy.

I’ve found it more beneficial not to limit myself with labeling things a certain way, it seems to allow the flow of energy instead of restricting it; connected to source energy is more of a benefit to all beings. There are many stories attached to about this and it blocks one from connecting to it. There’s only one source of the energy and the proof is we are all created the same. There’s nothing to debate here because it’s the truth. The debate starts when the source energy is made into a story because it becomes my story and there’s no connection with others when one comes from a place to self serve…

No comments:

Post a Comment