Illusionary Reality

When there isn’t a “me” association to something, there isn’t attachment. The “me” is what creates the illusion that what occurs in life is real. Things do occur, but only in the illusionary reality of a “me” association…

Two people are waiting for a bus, the bus is late. One  person is really annoyed, the other isn’t. Same situation, but the annoyed person relates the bus being late to a “me” association and the other doesn’t. This is how attachment is formed. The illusion of this is although there is a reality of the bus being late, it’s based in the “me” created by the Conditioned Mind that what goes on in life really matters. I know it seems like so much matters, but it’s only because what goes on is in association to “me”. This world has been in existence for many many years and I would imagine all the people before us thought what was going on with them really mattered also, but it didn’t matter to life.

This is the illusionary reality of life. Sure life is real and all that happens seems real, but it’s only real to the extent that it’s associated with “me” more so than what is actually occurring; this is what makes it illusionary. It only real to the individual who is attaching “me” to it. Sit with this until it’s understood. This is not my truth, this is truth of existence. It’s very simple, if you never had a “me” thought there would never be an illusionary reality because you would always be with what was actually occurring instead of the “me” attachment to what was occurring.

In the case of the bus, it was just late, the “me” attachment is what creates the story. No “me” no attachment, no story, no created suffering. Granted the bus is still late, but the situation isn’t allowed to grab hold of your emotions. This not being controlled by your emotions doesn’t make you the hole in the donut, it allows you to be with the true reality of what is actually occurring instead of the illusionary reality created by your attachment to things caused by the association to “me”…

No comments:

Post a Comment