Pushing Not Required

 The inner push that keeps you searching for answers arises from the thought realm and keeps the push in place. Only when the mind settles will the push subside and presto therein lies your answers…

Many people are on a so called spiritual quest to find answers, for me this something was an inner push to be at peace. I say was because the push is no longer there. For far to many years I didn’t truly understand this push and so it was always there as was the search to quiet it. This push manifested in many different ways and none were beneficial in living my life in a loving manner. What a merry go round ride this produced, hence there wasn’t much peace in my life. This lasted for forty nine years and then one day through a tiny crack in my ego, there arose the possibility of a different view of life which was revealed to me and gave me some real answers as to the true nature of the push…

Thirteen years ago it began as just a crack, but has been expanding ever since. For the most part the push for peace is no longer there because it has been replaced with daily contentment, but at times the mind does become agitated and the push does return because of the Conditioned Mind Patterns that are in place. I’ve learned to see it from the “I” perspective that it arises from and not attach to it. Only attachment to “I” keeps the push in place so one has to search instead of being at peace. The search for peace will never result in peace because the search itself is what keeps you from experiencing peace. In this moment right now is where peace is so there’s no need to search for what already is. It’s only when the mind settles and “I” is let go of that the push subsides and presto just like that there’s peace…

No comments:

Post a Comment