Mind Foolery

Peace is the natural process of awareness because when you’re aware of the Conditioned Mind foolery it loses its hold and the need to be busy falls away as peace naturally arises…

If you have to be busy it’s because of the subtleness of how the Conditioned Mind is in control without you even realizing it. Until this is realized so you can apply the brakes and stop the busyness, the foolery of your conditioning will remain in place. This foolery of the Conditioned Mind will not be seen by a mind that’s attached to it. I woke up this morning and since this postings for the day was done my mind began to look for something to keep it busy. This is the value of awareness because instead of blindly following the foolery of busyness, I was able to look down at my feet and say shhhhhh, which immediately stopped the foolery energy of having to be busy. You cannot put a price on this awareness because life is so much different when there’s awareness of the foolery of the Conditioned Mind.

Do this, do that, look over there, if only, I should, I wish, I want, I need, why did I do that, this is just some of the foolery of the Conditioned Mind that literally wrecks havoc on life. Without awareness this havoc is the controlling energy of life and unfortunately this is the energy of most lives. What makes this so damaging is because most people are oblivious that the foolery exist so it’s constant foolery. When there’s awareness of the foolery, this immediately transforms your energy from needing to be busy to peace. Peace is the natural process of awareness because when you’re aware of the Conditioned Mind foolery, it loses its hold and the need to be busy falls away as peace naturally arises…

No comments:

Post a Comment