Conditioned to Suffer

Existence begins with everyone having the ability to be free of their conditioning, but because it’s not understood how harmful and diabolical the Conditioned Mind is, it locks you unconsciously into your own suffering…

The Conditioned Mind is harmful and diabolical. It’s so cunning you will unconsciously choose suffering over peace. It will create obstacles to keep you from honestly looking at yourself. It uses beliefs and concepts to hold you in bondage to its lies. I know what is seen us seen and I can’t change anyone, but I will continue to share what I know because I truly love all beings, but I don’t love the conditioning that’s in place. I understand how diabolical it truly is. It tells you to remain selfish and hold onto the little self. Whenever I respond to someone it’s never about the person, it’s always about the conditioning. Past conditioned energy is selfish so when a person justifies their conditioning, it’s not the person it’s the conditioning in place. Everyone truly has love in their heart to be free of their conditioning, but because it’s not understood how truly harmful and diabolical the Conditioned Mind is, it remains in control.

It breaks my heart to see a person unconsciously reinforce their own suffering, but there’s only so much anyone can do. I understand it’s just the conditioning in place, but the selfish energy is it only harmful to yourself, it’s harmful to all of beings. There really isn’t even a choice to make and I get that, but it doesn’t stop compassion from arising for those who remain in their own suffering. When someone says they are in the process, its unfortunate because most likely it’s the conditioned process; the process of suffering. I cannot sit back and remain idle when I see this and although I know a person will do what they do, when your life is controlled by the Conditioned Mind, it truly breaks my heart because it locks one unconsciously into their own suffering…

No comments:

Post a Comment