Now Prayer

To attach to “I” is to struggle with life. To be in the Now Prayer of I Am is to be free of the struggle. Because of our conditioning the struggle will only cease when we learn the Now Prayer is the moment of I Am…

To me prayer is not something to use to get out of jams or use when you want situations to be a certain way. What I have come to understand as prayer is something that can be used to stop the incessant mind from trying to arrange every situation to be the way it thinks it should be and to put one in the reality of what’s happening Now.

In order to do this and allow prayer to be a vital tool in life, Now needs to become the foundation for the way you live. In other words life is to be a living prayer. A constant state of prayer is a constant state of knowing who you truly are, and to know the lie of “I” only has the power that it’s given. This is vital to understand because of the energy of I Am and how it allows you to align with life.

To practice of being in a constant state of prayer isn’t related to anything that happens in life. It’s to be in a constant state of having an open heart no matter what happens. Only in the state of Now can you be with what’s actually happening instead of constantly being controlled by a mind that wants everything to be to its liking. When this occurs one’s I Am is in alignment with Now; as the heart remains open there is simply I Am. In this state life is lived the way it was intended, in the Now as a light and prayer to all beings…

No comments:

Post a Comment